Yazz Training Academy Leeds
1 Day Hairdressing Course Taster Session
Date of Courses: Mon1 Aug & Mon 22 Aug 2016
Time: 10am – 4.30pm
Course Cost: £45.00
An introduction to hairdressing. This 1 day taster session gives you an insight into both men’s and women’s hairdressing as a career.
10.00am – 10.30am
- Introduction to Yazz Academy
- An overview to what the Academy can offer in terms of becoming a hairdresser/barber.
- What progression routes are offered?
- An insight into industry apprenticeships.
- Question and answer session.
10.30am – 1.00pm
- Skill Building Session
- Students will learn how to blow dry hair and style hair and then shown how to create hair ups for all occasions, using different techniques and equipment.
1.00pm -1.30pm – Lunch
1.30pm – 4.30pm
- Freestyle Session
- Students will showcase skills and techniques they have learnt in the morning session.
Students will complete two different looks for two different occasions.
- Students will present their models and discuss how they achieved the styles.
- Discussion and feedback session.
4.30pm – Finish
- Interested in following hairdressing as a Career.
- 15 – 16 years of age
- Work experience or Saturday work in a salon is an advantage.
Yazz Number One Hair Studio, 34 New Road Side, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6HN
How to Apply
Email email@example.com for an application form or telephone our Recruitment Team on 07961226411.
Equality and Diversity
The Yazz group is committed to achieving equality of opportunity for all staff, students and members of the community it serves. In doing so The Academy will actively work to achieve quality regardless of age, race, skin colour, disability, gender, marital status, sexuality or faith.